This book is currently undergoing an incredible upleveling and will be re-released in mid-2020. Having experienced huge personal growth, learning and transformation since first writing this book it is only right that this book be reworked to align with all that I have to share and teach.
As a gift, those who purchased this book previously will receive the new version early.
"If you’re like me you are probably sleep deprived, running on empty and the idea of carving out some self-care/“me” time is about as likely as a trip to Jupiter, then this beautiful guide and e-book has your name on it!
Thought provoking, gentle and educational (check out her moon cycle section - every woman should know this), Charlotte is the coach every Mama needs. This book gives you the permission and confidence to put yourself first so you have the energy, patience and love to care for you and your family. A must read!"
- Sara Dobson, BEST BIRTH CO.
We've been conditioned for so long that as women, our needs should come last after we've loved and tended to all others first. And we're all familiar with the cliched buzzworld self-care, often linked to superficial pampering rituals which do little to make us feel less guilty about taking time and space for our needs!
Well, I believe that sacred self-care is essential, and the ultimate act of devotion and celebration of you as a woman.
For women, sacred self-care is of the utmost importance to ensure that you feel your abolsute best, and in turn, you can be the most loving, patient, present mama you aspire to be. We all know just how much you give of yourself as a woman, and especially a mother, which can be incredibly draining if you're not able to restore your own energy and care for yourself lovingly, consistently, intentionally and sacredly.
In my coaching practice, the goals I explore with clients can be diverse, from career, money, business, health and much more. Yet at the very heart of it all, whatever the goal, it always comes back to a core desire to feel the most self-loving, and well as possible. To feel acknowledged, cherished, supported and worthy. To be confident in your ability to remain grounded, calm, and capable of soothing yoursef even on a hard day. Simply Sacred Self-Care gives you these tools and insights, and a practical framework to implement your chosen rituals throughout the month.
This beautifully designed book helps you to make sacred self-care simple, personalised, and easy to integrate into your life. By aligning your favourite rituals to the moon / menstrual cycle, you're able to explore and celebrate your own inner divine feminine rhythms, energies, and magick.
Learn about what feels most nourishing to you, what you truly need and desire for yourself, and who you truly are at your essence. Sacred self-care isn't fluffy - it's the beautiful yet powerful practice you need to feel your most vibrant and magick self.
Let go of the shoulds and obligations, and tune into what feels nourishing and restorative to you, in easy, simple ways. Find time for yourself or get your family involved, sacred self-care doesn't have to be hard to come by - in fact I'm here to help you find beautiful and easy ways to care for your whole self, which allows you to support your family from a place of love.
What you'll receive:
- The Book as a downloabable, printable document.
- A welcome video introducing the book and how to get the best out of it.
- 3 Meditation audio tracks to download and play any time.
- 3 Cycle tracking charts to print and use each month.
- 1 month of support from me by email to help you work with the book, to answer any questions you might have, and to help you start your exploration and practice of sacred self-care.
- The importance of sacred self-care, and why claiming your right to guilt-free self-care is an act of rebellion!
- How to create a beautiful sacred space to unwind in and why this matters to your sacred self-care;
- Discover your own sacred self-care archetype quiz,
- Pages of easy, simple and sacred self-care rituals which nourish all aspects of you: emotional, mental, physical and social, and spiritual;
- Create your own self-care menu. Curate options which you can select from whether you have 5 minutes or a whole day. This tool helps you create your most loving, personalised plan to take the thinking & guilt out of prioritising you;
- Journal prompts to dig deeper and cultivate self-awareness and compassion. Deepen your connection to yourself and feel empowered to set firmer boundaries to better support yourself & your family;
- Three guided audio meditations to download and listen to anytime. Each track has a different purpose, so choose which suits you in the moment, including a guided release ritual empowering you to free yourself of any limiting beliefs and make way for new positive intentions;
- A guided new moon intention-setting ritual, and full moon release ritual,
- A guide to why tracking your cycle is so insightful, how you can harness your inner feminine powers, and how to live in easy, intuitive alignment with the four seasons of your cycle;
- Cycle tracking charts for to unlock the secrets to your own cycle, plus a moon chart for non-bleeding womxn to use;
- An integration tool to help you align your curated sacred self-care practice to your menstrual or moon cycle,
- Additional resources which inspired me: take your learning to new heights;
- A print and keep cheat-sheet reminding you of the 10 steps to incredible, sacred self-care!
Download your workbook, viewable on your computer, mobile device, or print and keep.
So much love to you,
Charlotte Pointeaux is a Certified Intuitive Life Coach, Sacred Sister Circle Facilitator, moon lover, dreamer, passionate sacred self-carer, and mama of 3 little ones.
She helps soulful women like you tune into your innate feminine power, shake off the shame & shoulds of societal conditioning, and create your most soul-inspired, self-loving, and vibrant life possible.