Inspiring You - Teen Girls empowerment workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Sister Souls Mentoring delivers heart-centred empowerment workshops for Teen girls aiming to build confidence, resilience, a strong sense of self and to equip participants with simple tools to use daily as they navigate school, friendships, family life and journey through adolescence and beyond.
Girls derive a sense of confidence from being proud of who they are. The teen years are often a challenging time for girls as they experience changes in themselves, their friends and greater pressure and stress at school, often leading to decreased confidence and a loss of empowerment.
This beautiful, intimate 1 day workshop will nurture your girl in a safe, loving space facilitated by Charlotte Pointeaux, a trained youth mentor and experienced workshop facilitator. It's an ideal workshop to attend ahead of the school year, helping to allay any anxieties or nerves they might have, equipping them with tools to cope and flourish at school, and giving them a new friendship group to start the year with!
We'll be covering:
- I Love All That I Am: What makes you the special, unique, impressive person you are, including an exploration of values, personal strengths, talents and preferences. Girls understand their own values and strengths, and why it’s important to cherish these.
- I Am Beautiful Inside And Out: Exploration of positive body image, building body confidence, and unpacking how both professional and social media manipulate beauty ideals, and how it can be perpetuated by society. Girls gain media literacy, understand the importance of celebrating our natural beauty, and they make their own natural skincare product for a mini facial in class!
- I Soothe Myself with Self-Care: Exploring tools to identify and prioritise caring for our emotional, physical and mental needs. Students learn about the importance of setting personal boundaries within their friendships and managing their time, practice mindfulness, and relaxation to manage stress. Girls make their own self-care plan to take home for use daily, especially during school term when stress management tools are required.
- I Present Myself Confidently To The World: Diving into how we can present ourselves confidently in the real world, including the importance of first impressions, dress sense, body language, and articulately speaking about yourself whilst learning how to actively listen to others to show that we understand, care, and are focused.
Our fun, inspiring, heart-centred 1 day school-readiness workshop aims to develop our girls':
- Pride in their abilities and a strong sense of self via an appreciation of their strengths, values, gifts and talents;
- Body Confidence and Self-Worth, with the ability to see through the lies and manipulation of fake beauty standards;
- Connection to their inner wisdom - intuition, to empower girls to make smart decisions, develop and maintain healthy, positive relationships;
- Ability to confidently communicate and express themselves and relate to others, especially around setting personal boundaries and peer pressure;
- Understanding of what interpersonal skills are and why they're important in school and also in later life, eg in employment;
- Tips for managing stress
- Resiliency, feeling capable and confident.
- Sense of belonging and friendships with like-minded positive girls who raise each other up, particularly with girls outside their usual school friendship groups;
Spaces are limited to ensure that each girl receives lots of time and support throughout the day.
BRING A FRIEND: Bring a friend along, and receive a special bonus ticket price. Why not come & share the fun with your bestie!
Ticket price covers all learning materials, a healthy lunch and afternoon tea, drinks throughout and a gift bag to take away to remember the day.
- Sold OutEarly Bird x1$135$1350$0
- Bring a friend! (2 tickets)$250$2500$0
- General ticket x1$150$1500$0