Find Your Flow Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
LEARN TO ROLL WITH LIFE'S HIGHS AND LOWS BY OPTIMISING YOUR CYCLIC SUPERPOWERS!
No longer feel confused or let down by your changing productivity, emotions, resilience or confidence, and never be dismissed as "hormonal" again. Instead learn what you missed out on as a school girl and reclaim your personal power through self-knowledge and discovering the women's mysteries.
This Galentine's Day, (the day of celebrating your special female friendships), join us in the supportive women's workshop to uncover why and how your natural energy changes day to day week to week across your cycle, and how you can make this work for you.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU'LL LEARN TO:
- Boost your creativity and productivity so it feels exciting, easy and in flow.
- Create better balance, boundaries and bring more rest and play into your life at the times you naturally need it.
- Align your self-care, rest, and play with your cycle so it feels easy, simple and possible in your busy schedule.
- Empower yourself with an understanding of how your hormones change your energy resilience, confidence and mood over your cycle.
- Reduce unpleasant menstrual symptoms such as PMS, heavy and painful pr irregular periods so you feel more like yourself with Sophie Gleitzman, Naturopath at Conscious Womanhood, who will be joining our session.
Knowledge truly is power. Come and learn the secrets to living in flow with your cyclical nature instead of fighting against it.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This workshop is suitable for all people who identify as female including older teen girls and women, people with a womb regardless of whether you currently bleed or not (ie if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have reached menopause or experience no periods for another reason you are most welcome).
All cultures, traditions, identities and abilities are welcomed and honoured.
All participants will receive a beautiful self-care gift, a printed booklet and useful resources to keep. Includes refreshments.
ABOUT YOUR HOST
Charlotte Pointeaux is a Menstrual and Moon Cycle Coach for soulful, creative women who seek to deeply understand and connect to their intuition and body wisdom, and who feel called to live in flow and devotion to their cyclical nature - instead of fighting against it.
Through the magick of the menstrual and moon cycles, Charlotte guides women to tune into their unique rhythm and cyclic superpowers to help you drop the expectations, habits, and guilt you feel about what's not serving your body, health and lifestyle, and instead empower you to call in incredible freedom, purpose, abundance and self-love.
Charlotte is also a menstrual educator empowering girls as they begin their own menstrual journey through her First Moon Circle events. She is the lead trainer on her award-nominated First Moon Circle Facilitator Training.
- Single ticket$95$950$0
- Bring a guest (2 guests)$160$1600$0
- Single Concession$65$650$0